Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 10-28-2005, 09:58 AM   #31
chest3r
Regular User

It looks really cool. Those wheels from the Audi R9 fit really well 8)

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by blinkmeat
:roll: I wasn't attacking you - I generalized. Good or bad driving has everything to do with ability - and most ppl - apparently you excluded - couldn't get 30% from a car such as this - thats a fact. 450hp is more than most can handle
I agree with you blinkmeat - those insane figures are just marketing stuff... and in most of the cases, the old-fat-rich owners will only experience the full potential of the car twice in their lifetime 450hp is enough... I remember the old S8 with 340hp... and it was already considered an "autobanh rocket"
That's exactly the same for the owners of a lot of supercars. They don't have enouhg driving skills to take their cars to the limits. But who cares ??
Old 10-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #32
findleybeast
Regular User

That car is just gorgeous. I was a fan of the previous S8, and I'm definitely a fan of this one. Thats such a beastly luxo cruiser I love it. And who doesn't like a 450bhp 5.2L V10 (even if its towing an enormous car).
And I think the shield grille works really well on it too (not so much on the A4s... etc)

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote