Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-21-2005, 09:08 PM   #61
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Remember Vipermaniac?

The only thing he was short on was intelligence. I wonder what happened to him and if he's still alive.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:10 PM   #62
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Remember Vipermaniac?

The only thing he was short on was intelligence. I wonder what happened to him and if he's still alive.
Well his suicide thing was a joke, so Im guessing he still attends the small parties over at Bill Gate`s house......
ahahaha i remember that one.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:15 PM   #63
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Remember Vipermaniac?

Well his suicide thing was a joke, so Im guessing he still attends the small parties over at Bill Gate`s house......
Shut the fuck out of here!

I know his suicide didn't really succeed/was a joke. But there's no denying there was something wrong with the guy's head. After getting banned form RF, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to kill himself.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:33 PM   #64
ikon2003
Regular User

wow, what a great thread. definitely among the more dynamic and soulful ones recently - too bad i had to join the party so late.

dave: beyond the obligatory welcome to JW, i commend the depth of your posts and the general spirit you've added thus far. well structured posts with correct spelling and grammar, not to mention a basic purpose, seem an endagered species on most forums. your eloquent and anomalous writing is warmly received as well as inspiring. furthermore, your contributed content to date is outstanding - stellar diablo pics only rivaled perhaps by your secratary. I can only hope for more of your uncommon contribution.

~ikon
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:49 PM   #65
BADMIHAI
Regular User

well structured posts with correct spelling and grammar, not to mention a basic purpose,seem an endagered species on most forums.

It's really funny that you only started one of your sentences with a capital letter, especially after writing the above.
Old 03-22-2005, 03:34 AM   #66
findleybeast
Regular User

wait you can capitalize letters when typing? who'd a thunk it?

i think i've already welcomed you dave at some point, but anyway welcome again. good to have you

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 08:00 AM   #67
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by ikon2003
well structured posts with correct spelling and grammar, not to mention a basic purpose, seem an endagered species on most forums.

~ikon
But not here 8)

(Short but sweet post from me)
Old 03-22-2005, 08:09 AM   #68
ARMAN
Regular User

:shock: whowwww thats a serios talking in this thread I see

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:31 PM   #69
ikon2003
Regular User

well structured posts with correct spelling and grammar, not to mention a basic purpose,seem an endagered species on most forums.

It's really funny that you only started one of your sentences with a capital letter, especially after writing the above.
Tru dat - spelling and grammar i consider paramount to capitalizing. maybe it's just the pedantic side of me, but somehow bad spelling and poor structure really detracts from a message while letter size/shape somehow leaves the theme unadulterated.

That's just me tho, and I figure this thread was a decent example/time to bring it up. I realize there are many international people with ESL, and it's difficult for them to form fully articulated posts (cuz i kno if i were on a french car forum, it would be a severe travesty). Likewise, slang and online-word truncations do not bother me as they also leave the theme in tact, and can often add supplementary tone and style to a message.

But few things are more annoying that the spam-inundated threads with useless and perfunctory information. But that's a trite topic, and i kno the admins are trying to curb it. I viewed this thread as a refreshing alternative, so I just wanted to point that out.
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:48 AM   #70
dhard801
Regular User

How very eloquent, thanks for the nice comments, are we we starting a subculture of intelectual stratification that might somehow lead to a throught process less willing to accept my secretarial pool. Perish the thought, however in the interest of art for art's sake I will include some thought provoking material just to see if everyone is still awake and in the next will introduce you to my cook. Have a great day

Originally Posted by ikon2003
wow, what a great thread. definitely among the more dynamic and soulful ones recently - too bad i had to join the party so late.

dave: beyond the obligatory welcome to JW, i commend the depth of your posts and the general spirit you've added thus far. well structured posts with correct spelling and grammar, not to mention a basic purpose, seem an endagered species on most forums. your eloquent and anomalous writing is warmly received as well as inspiring. furthermore, your contributed content to date is outstanding - stellar diablo pics only rivaled perhaps by your secratary. I can only hope for more of your uncommon contribution.

~ikon
dhard801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 01:25 PM   #71
stradale
Regular User

Welcome aboard, Dave! Somehow I managed to miss your other threads so this came as a surprise to me. I love your blue Diablo and can't wait to see it become a JW featured car. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it every time I log on!

Some funny stuff in these four pages as well.