Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 11-22-2004, 10:15 PM   #1
Schwalbe

Default Chrysler 300 C in STARTECH designer suit

Brabus Chrysler 300 C

19-11-2004

World Debut at the ESSEN-MOTOR-SHOW 2004

The new Chrysler 300 C in STARTECH Designer SuitSTARTECH refines the new four-door with elegantly shaped and aerodynamically efficient STARTECH body components. The STARTECH front spoiler is attached to the production bumper and lends the 300 C a sportier face. But that's not all: It also minimizes lift on the front axle. Another attractive feature is the integrated license-plate holder, which means the characteristic front grill of the 300 C is no longer partially covered up by the front license plate.

For an aerodynamically favorable transition between the wheelhouses the sides of the Chrysler are refined with understated side sills. Their integrated entrance lights are activated with the keyless-entry remote or by pulling on the door handles. The lights illuminate the ground on either side of the vehicle.

The STARTECH roof spoiler visually stretches the roofline of the sedan. The STARTECH rear spoiler lip on the trunk lid reduces lift on the rear axle at high speeds. The STARTECH designers further developed custom elements for the rear apron to house the two oval-shaped tailpipes of the STARTECH stainless-steel exhaust system. The sport exhaust is available in custom-tailored versions for the V6 and V8 engines of the Chrysler 300 C.

It not only produces a more powerful engine sound but also contributes to optimizing power yield. Exciting looks and more agile handling are the character traits of the STARTECH Monostar IV light-alloy wheels for the 300 C. The one-piece five-spoke rims in size 9Jx20 make perfect use of the available space under the wheel arches. For optimal tires STARTECH selected tires in size 245/40 ZR 20 in front and in size 275/35 ZR 20 on the rear axle.

Custom-calibrated to the use of sporty low-profile tires is the STARTECH lowering kit which lowers the ride height of the sedan by some 45 millimeters. The sport springs are designed to
be combined with the production shocks. They give the Chrysler 300 C a sportier ride without sacrificing ride comfort. Masterful handcraft, exclusive design and highest quality characterize the STARTECH interior.

It includes door-trim elements and armrests made from Alcantara, a completion set for the factory wood trim of dashboard and door panels, aluminum shift knob, foot pedals and chrome-plated door-lock pins, as well as exclusive floor mats with STARTECH logo.

Even more exclusive is the STARTECH fully leather interior crafted to utmost precision in the company-own upholstery shop. STARTECH exclusively uses only the finest Alcantara and Mastik leathers that are especially soft and breathable yet highly durable.

STARTECH also offers a custom-tailored multimedia package for the Chrysler 300 C. The roof
console houses a retractable monitor and an integrated DVD player.

[Text and photos courtesy of BRABUS GmbH]
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:20 PM   #2
SilviaEvo
Regular User

wow a Brabus?!!? but i dont like Chrysler
Old 11-22-2004, 11:52 PM   #3
Regular User

man, this is good, considering how much the 3000c cost, and the retro styling is amazing

i LOVE it
Old 11-23-2004, 01:18 PM   #4
gtx28
Regular User

Although i must admit im not completely sold on the looks of the car, with that Hemi motor i expect it makes a nice ride, the back end of that brabus looks nice i suppose. The best one ive seen is the pic someone posted of the 300 that was all black with black rims dont remember the specific car but that one caught my eye the most.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:21 PM   #5
DUNKiNUTS

still ugly i don't like it period, just like the GTO
DUNKiNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 04:25 PM   #6
Skaala
Regular User

it will probably be incredible expencive