Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 08-24-2004, 07:14 PM   #16
lerex29
Regular User

go with the A4, Audi's are very well built and last a long time, by no means are they ugly cars either. My cousin in Paris owns an A6, very fast with the 6 speed.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:00 PM   #17
SilviaEvo
Regular User

just get him a WRX STi, great price for great car, only 30k. my dad has one and it RULES
im not as nice as Apac Pics or STFU hahaha
Old 08-24-2004, 08:52 PM   #18
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Originally Posted by DeMoN
Originally Posted by Apac102
he wants to stay under 35....but ya, that G35 is agreat car, nice pick and have fun with it....I could say Pics or STFU, but Im a nice guy
Pics coming soon lol. Tomorrow I'll get it. I saw it today and I will pay for it tomorrow. As to what money I will use to buy food I dont know. Ensurance for me gonna be 400$ a month. Never had ensurance, never had a car in the US. That SUCKS
$400 per month :shock: That's like my loan payment.

Can you co-share the car with your dad/mom or someone else to bring the rates down?

I wish I could, but parents live in South America. I have no family in the US. I am seriously considering getting liability. If I get the deductibles high and not buy the protection for health (the one where if I hurt someone I'd have to pay for their medical stuff) I can get it as low as 313$

RC45 - I am not that rich, its just that I love cars too damn much. To get this car, I had to study my ass of and get a 3.75 GPA. I am going to work as a Fitness instructur (hopefully) to help pay off the ensurance. I am getting this car as my advanced graduation present. This is the last thing I will ever get from my parents... so no, I'm not a rich kid who cares less about money.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:13 PM   #19
RC45
Regular User

he wants to stay under 35....but ya, that G35 is agreat car, nice pick and have fun with it....I could say Pics or STFU, but Im a nice guy
Pics coming soon lol. Tomorrow I'll get it. I saw it today and I will pay for it tomorrow. As to what money I will use to buy food I dont know. Ensurance for me gonna be 400$ a month. Never had ensurance, never had a car in the US. That SUCKS
$400 per month :shock: That's like my loan payment.

Can you co-share the car with your dad/mom or someone else to bring the rates down?

I wish I could, but parents live in South America. I have no family in the US. I am seriously considering getting liability. If I get the deductibles high and not buy the protection for health (the one where if I hurt someone I'd have to pay for their medical stuff) I can get it as low as 313$

RC45 - I am not that rich, its just that I love cars too damn much. To get this car, I had to study my ass of and get a 3.75 GPA. I am going to work as a Fitness instructur (hopefully) to help pay off the ensurance. I am getting this car as my advanced graduation present. This is the last thing I will ever get from my parents... so no, I'm not a rich kid who cares less about money.
LOL - well I would have spent my $39,000 cash prize differently..

A used M3 comes to mind..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:24 PM   #20
sameerrao
Regular User

^^^ I guess its too late to make him change his mind if his car is arriving tomorrow ..

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

^^^ I guess its too late to make him change his mind if his car is arriving tomorrow ..
-- but a chicks car?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #22
sameerrao
Regular User

LOL! Some chicks have taste and like to go fast

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:16 PM   #23
Apac102
Regular User

I was looking around onkelly's blue books and Icame upwith some other ones he might like, Tell meif you guysthink there good.
Lexus RX330
Land Rover Discovery
Saab 9-5
VW R32
Lexus ES
Jaguar X-type
.......I made a list...and Imisplaced it, but these are the ones Iremember. Remember: He wants awd or 4wd...I thought a RX330 would ebe a nice car becasie he is using the car for long drives
Apac102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 11:08 PM   #24
DeMoN
Regular User

Well I love the M3 to death. Its not a bad alternative, only problem being that I wont be getting a car in a LONG time. After a lot of thinking, I decided that I should go with a new car. If I were given to choose betwen driving an M3 or driving a G35, I would definitelly choose the M3. But to own a new car vs get a used one, I just have to go with the new one.

Put it this way: I rather have a one night stand with a supermodel than with a good loking virgin, but I much rather marry a good looking virgin instead of marrying Paris Hilton.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:03 AM   #25
Apac102
Regular User

oooooooooooooh....nice similie!!
Old 08-25-2004, 11:36 PM   #26
DeMoN
Regular User

Not that I believe you were a little sarcastic, but

the silver baby is mine.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:41 PM   #27
DeMoN
Regular User

p.s. ensurance went from 400 to 280!!! thnx to the dealer dood!
Old 08-25-2004, 11:45 PM   #28
sikx5
Regular User

Looks very nice dude. they are sold as nissan maxima's in australia i think, pretty damn nice cars. bit too mature for a 21yr old
Old 08-26-2004, 09:36 AM   #29
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

It depend on the girls, for example if a certain girl likes and know about cars, like Vicki Butler Henderson or Jodie Kidd, she´ll adore the STI and the mitsu as much as ourselves
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 11:45 AM   #30
Apac102
Regular User

Looking nice. Congrats on the purchase.