Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-08-2004, 08:34 AM   #16
sikx5
Regular User

nice pics fella, thats a nice looking place dude, what are the roads like? alpine track
Old 08-08-2004, 09:10 AM   #17
gis
Regular User

^^^ i dunno who that was for me or coombsie but the roads around were i took those pics are what i can only describe as a rally stage lol sounds silly,but it isnt,endless bends,hairpins,slgiht straights,sweeping bends,all very challenging and fun to drive on.ill try and get pics of the roads goin from the beginning and going all around that area,show u just how much its like a rally stage

Coombsie - very nice pics there mate,i can imagine the roads around there are similar to what i just described

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 09:54 AM   #18
stracing
Regular User

Default Re: Pics from the lakes

Originally Posted by gis
i went on a walk 2nite with my family i took sum pics to show your guys.
WOW, thats a mean camera flash you've got there

i've always found it funny when europeans say it nightime and yet the sun is still shining. i just can't relate to it as its dark by 6pm here
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 09:59 AM   #19
gis
Regular User

LOL yeah my flash is like a lighthouse

lol well in the summer here it goes completely dark at about 10:30 on average, could get to about 11pm b4 its also completely dark depending on how clear the sky is.but i usually say "2nite" when its after 4:30,just how it is,lol

the pic si took in this topic were taken between 7-9pm

Old 08-08-2004, 04:21 PM   #20
coombsie66
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
^^^ i dunno who that was for me or coombsie but the roads around were i took those pics are what i can only describe as a rally stage lol sounds silly,but it isnt,endless bends,hairpins,slgiht straights,sweeping bends,all very challenging and fun to drive on.ill try and get pics of the roads goin from the beginning and going all around that area,show u just how much its like a rally stage

Coombsie - very nice pics there mate,i can imagine the roads around there are similar to what i just described
Yeah, a little dangerous in the day time, but good fun in the night! (when you can see headlights coming the other way!).
And you always run the risk of running into a nice 20 tonne tractor!!! Those things fuckin fly! :shock:
Old 08-08-2004, 07:45 PM   #21
gis
Regular User

yeah i agree,driving those roads at night is so much more fun.much easier as u say as u can see headlights from way infront of you.those roads are were our cars shine huh commbsie