Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 01-25-2004, 11:24 AM   #1
yin_cheong
Regular User

Default Car modifications for Nissan Presea

I'm from Singapore, and I own a 93 Nissan Presea 1.6 M. Well, the regulations here are pretty tight (if you know what I mean), so I wonder what I could do to up the performance of my car. Suggestions are warmly welcomed!!
yin_cheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 12:18 PM   #2
initiala4
Regular User

Very hard! But nothing is possible. I have seen people in Thailand transplanting other engines. You might want to check on that.
initiala4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 11:42 PM   #3
yin_cheong
Regular User

Well, I can't do that.... sorry....

But I did read about engine tuning. The author did say that it is common to be able to tune an engine to double its original factory spec. The problem is the details are overwhelming.... :cry:
yin_cheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 01:00 PM   #4
vividance
Regular User

Originally Posted by yin_cheong

But I did read about engine tuning. The author did say that it is common to be able to tune an engine to double its original factory spec. The problem is the details are overwhelming.... :cry:
hi dude,

i am from singapore as well.

well if there's a will there's way.
i am more familiar with turbo chargeing , so i will suggest that ,
bolt in a T25 and run on low boost, you will get instantenous torque and power in the highs. At a low 0.5bar, i reckon you need a raising rate fuel regulator, get some fuel pump from a rex or s15, intercooler, and and SAFC. before that make sure that your compression for the 4 cylinders are about the same pressure before you do it....
vividance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 03:01 AM   #5
M-pulse
Regular User

Whats the engine??? GA16DE?
Old 07-10-2004, 01:02 AM   #6
sergei_dekker85
Regular User

Originally Posted by vividance

hi dude,

bolt in a T25 and run on low boost, you will get instantenous torque and power in the highs. At a low 0.5bar, i reckon you need a raising rate fuel regulator, get some fuel pump from a rex or s15, intercooler, and and SAFC. before that make sure that your compression for the 4 cylinders are about the same pressure before you do it....

if you need to pass inspection i know people who can help you on this...and oh yes,....don't forget to get a 3" exhaust once you slap in the turbo... turbos like to breathe easy ...
haha I'm frm singapore too....planning 2 turbo my car...although its a Jeep....Nissan X-trail...How can it be done?
sergei_dekker85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 02:35 AM   #7
vividance
Regular User

Originally Posted by sergei_dekker85
Originally Posted by vividance

hi dude,

if you need to pass inspection i know people who can help you on this...and oh yes,....don't forget to get a 3" exhaust once you slap in the turbo... turbos like to breathe easy ...
haha I'm frm singapore too....planning 2 turbo my car...although its a Jeep....Nissan X-trail...How can it be done?

Hi Dude,

any good workshop in singapore will do, but there's not warranty that you won't be caught.
vividance is offline   Reply With Quote