Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 06-05-2004, 10:08 PM   #1
jorge
Regular User

Default Car & Driver - Enzo Preview

Here´s the one with the Enzo PATo355

jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 10:25 PM   #2
vividance
Regular User

you know, I was watching BESTMOTORING and they did several with JDM model with F360 and F50 .......
I hope they don't lay their hands on ENZO....it's a shame how they trash the F50 and F360, like something they can just use and throw :shock:
vividance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 11:37 PM   #3
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by vividance
you know, I was watching BESTMOTORING and they did several with JDM model with F360 and F50 .......
I hope they don't lay their hands on ENZO....it's a shame how they trash the F50 and F360, like something they can just use and throw :shock:
Seriously, do u know what u are talking about? Ferrari are built to be driven that way. Alot of so-call car lovers just put their Enzo, F50s in their garages and prolly never see the track in their life span, u think that's how it should be treated? Moreover, all BestMotoring hosts are professional race car driver. so they are not just crazy ppl abusing cars I assure u
Old 06-05-2004, 11:46 PM   #4
PATo355
Regular User

:shock: impressive , now i have all the super ferraris Car and Driver previews , THX !!

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 12:06 AM   #5
yg60m
Regular User

Thank you, a new Enzo reading is welcome
Old 06-06-2004, 01:32 AM   #6
vividance
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
Originally Posted by vividance
Seriously, do u know what u are talking about? Ferrari are built to be driven that way. Alot of so-call car lovers just put their Enzo, F50s in their garages and prolly never see the track in their life span, u think that's how it should be treated? Moreover, all BestMotoring hosts are professional race car driver. so they are not just crazy ppl abusing cars I assure u
to have jap car beat, a ferrari, something hard to imagine....although i did race with some ...
Old 06-06-2004, 11:26 AM   #7
Max Power

Why this one? C&D had a much better one "Most Wanted Supercars" ..... this one is out of date and worthless compared to the July '03 one
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 12:41 PM   #8
jorge
Regular User

Originally Posted by Max Power
Why this one? C&D had a much better one "Most Wanted Supercars" ..... this one is out of date and worthless compared to the July '03 one
This is what i have asshole, why don´t you post the one you mention?

I post what i have and i do it as a favour, there´s people that liked it! :x
jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 09:03 PM   #9
vividance
Regular User

for any article about ferrari that I haven't read before is worth reading
Old 06-06-2004, 10:47 PM   #10
dons5
Regular User

ya but Best motoring is so fucked up, it says F40 is faster then F50, its not especially around a race track, and it shows a race of an nsx beating a 355 in quarter mile and a 348 beating an mr2 by like half a foot, and an nsx beating a testarossa and shit like that there so stupid, in one race the F40 did the quarter in like 13.2 seconds!! ahahahah a ws6 trans am or ss Camaro could almost maybe do that stock!!
Old 06-07-2004, 12:33 AM   #11
vividance
Regular User

Originally Posted by dons5
ya but Best motoring is so fucked up, it says F40 is faster then F50, its not especially around a race track, and it shows a race of an nsx beating a 355 in quarter mile and a 348 beating an mr2 by like half a foot, and an nsx beating a testarossa and shit like that there so stupid, in one race the F40 did the quarter in like 13.2 seconds!! ahahahah a ws6 trans am or ss Camaro could almost maybe do that stock!!

u saw all the sprint between NSX and ferrari car ,porsche and lambo..
and a 5.5 sec car beating a sub 4 sec car.....

UNBELIEVABLE isn't it

that's what i meant when i said , i hope the japs don't lay their hands on the ENZO
Old 06-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #12
dons5
Regular User

ya no shit i bet with the enzo they will bein doin 0-60 in like 3.5 or 3.6 when everyone knows it does it in 3.1-3.3