Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-23-2004, 12:14 AM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
The first picture cuts the mustard. I want that in a bigger resolution!
Ugh :roll: I'm not well known as one that keeps the original big ass pics it was a 3200+ pixel wide, but as always ALL the original were dumped :roll:
TT - it is time you get a DVD burner..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 05:25 AM   #17
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by TT
The first picture cuts the mustard. I want that in a bigger resolution!
Ugh :roll: I'm not well known as one that keeps the original big ass pics it was a 3200+ pixel wide, but as always ALL the original were dumped :roll:
TT - it is time you get a DVD burner..
Well you know, the CD burner could be enough, afterall I already have some 120+ burned CD around if I delete them (or most of them since for instance the ones from Motorshows and such are not deleted) it's just because I don't feel the need to keep them and it would be to hard to store and classify them as I'd like
Old 04-23-2004, 05:31 AM   #18
dingo
Regular User

Very nice pictures.......I was born in Switzerland but I live in Australia where there is nowhere near as many nice cars. At least its warmer here.......lol.
Old 04-23-2004, 05:48 AM   #19
Vansquish
Regular User

It is not a VX220 Turbo...you can tell because the intakes in front of the rear arches are not flared. I'm not seeing the 6-exhaust car...which one is it?

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:14 AM   #20
dingo
Regular User

^^It's the picture of the 575M which has "And a better shot of the 575M, you can barely see the 6 exists exhaust" written above it.
Old 04-23-2004, 07:17 AM   #21
Vansquish
Regular User

I guess its there...I still dont' really see it...the 575 has only part of the space there taken up by exhaust tips anyway, it looks pretty stock to me, but I'll trust TT's judgement.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote