Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 04-14-2004, 05:42 AM   #16
astonmartinandy
Regular User

I can't wait for GT4 to come out! That lap was impressive as well, but I agree with the point about the curbs.
"It's not long before Marco arrives, but he's at least five minutes behind an epic wall of noise that's been bouncing off the rock faces like a sonic pinball. Onlookers, of which there are many, seem relieved when the livid red Ferrari skims into view, happier still when they see it's driven by a friendly Italian, and not, as the thunderous sound effects suggested, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Evo #059
astonmartinandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #17
mit5005
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Quote:

When exactly does the GT4 come out in the US because I have already reserved it a while ago and I want the game asap.

Read the thread and you'll get your answer.
Actually the thread did not have my answer (I said "exactly" and the Europe release date was the only one posted anyways). You should read the threads before you post.
mit5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 10:37 PM   #18
mitsu_3kgt_ads
Regular User

:shock: That takes talent. I just got my Driving Force Pro wheel today and played a couple of laps of GT3 and I sucked. Getting used to the wheel after playing with a gamepad for so long is hard. It sucks that I won't be able to use the 900 degree mode until GT4. Oh well, from now own I'm gonna have to practice, practice, practice.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:42 PM   #19
mitsu_3kgt_ads
Regular User

When exactly does the GT4 come out in the US because I have already reserved it a while ago and I want the game asap.
It's suppose to come out on the third quarter of this year. My guess is September, I don't think that Sony will wait until December to release it.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:55 AM   #20
Chingachgook
Regular User

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I used to think I was not good, but decent driving in GT, but now I know I have a looot to learn...this guy can really drive :shock:
Old 04-15-2004, 01:30 PM   #21
SilviaS15Cwest
Regular User

Wow, that was awesome. I need to make sure I have $50 in September to buy it when it first goes on sale. GT3 is by far my favorite car game. And from the looks of it GT4 is going to put GT3 to shame.

My toy - 1991 BMW 525i - Factory installed option limited slip, upgraded BMW rims, leather everything, Falken Ziex tires. - 189 hp, 181 tq
R/T .098
60' 2.618
330 7.311
1/8 [email protected]
1000 14.444
1/4 [email protected] ([email protected] altitude corrected.)
NEEDS TO BE FASTER! Changing a couple things and hoping for low 16's next time.
Pics at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/529151/1
SilviaS15Cwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:39 PM   #22
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by mit5005
Originally Posted by 666fast
Quote:

Read the thread and you'll get your answer.
Actually the thread did not have my answer (I said "exactly" and the Europe release date was the only one posted anyways). You should read the threads before you post.
I did. That is how I knew you didn't read it. It was already stated that there was no confirmed date for release in the US. Therefore, you should be able to understand that you won't get your "exact" answer.

Thanks for the video, I finally downloaded it. Quality could have been better, but oh well. Was it just me, or was the car going ridiculously fast on some corners? LOL
I hope it's fun, after the GT3 letdown, it better be.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:00 PM   #23
No.1
Regular User

Let me get this right....

Is there going to be A MCLAREN F1 in GT4

I will cream my pants if there is.