Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 03-11-2004, 03:58 PM   #1
GT-R_R34
Regular User

Default Fart Proof Underwear !

An inventor from Colorado has created the world's first fart-proof underwear. Buck Weimer says his airtight knickers have a replaceable charcoal filter to remove bad gas before it escapes. The undies, called Under-Ease, are on sale over the internet. Buck, from Pueblo, said he thought up his invention after his wife 'let go a bomb' in bed one night. Buck, 62, and Arlene, 57, suffer from Crohn's disease, an inflammatory bowel syndrome. In both men and women's styles, the underwear, made from a soft, airtight, nylon-type fabric, is designed for people with chronic flatulence. Elastic is sewn around the waist and both legs. The removable filter - which looks similar to the shoulder pads placed in women's clothing - is made of charcoal sandwiched between two layers of Australian sheep's wool. Buck says the charcoal filter isn't too bulky but could capture the bad-smelling gas and allow the non-smelling gas - hydrogen and oxygen - to pass through. It was developed from gas masks worn by coal miners, reports the Denver Post. They come as boxer shorts for men and panties for women and sell for $24.95. Replacement filters cost about $5. They are sold with the motto: "Wear them for the ones you love." The Weimars say flatulence is still a touchy subject for most people. Almost every sale has come via their site.

http://www.under-tec.com/store.php
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
yg60m
Regular User

Ohoh, what a beautiful underwear !! I imagine myself removing my clothes behind my last conquest !!
On another part, ain't you proud (and of course a bit ashamed) when you let a strong smelling fart going ? Of course not with people not really close or ... in a classroom :shock:
Old 03-11-2004, 05:28 PM   #3
DeMoN
Regular User

first of all... an air filter + silencer combo would be better.

second, I wonder what a girl would think when she pulls down your pants only to see a pile hanging from your behind. Might as well wear a stiker that says PAMPERS!
Old 03-11-2004, 08:18 PM   #4
jasc
Regular User

Thanks for the post. I think I will get my brother these for his birthday. He actually does have a flatuence problem. As a little brother, it is my responsibility to poke fun at him!
Old 03-12-2004, 04:35 PM   #5
Garretts_turbo
Regular User

wow....just imagine all the old people with big bulges in the ass of their pants....
hahaha....if you have a farting problem. this is last resort. you would never get laid with those things on....
last question - do they come with a decal for your car??? LOL
Old 03-12-2004, 07:20 PM   #6
ARMAN
Regular User

it is a prevention of this -> http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...unny+animation

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote