Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #11
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Well i think its the american way.Its a pity,you are all like Bush.Open your minds.
You are comparing US cars with European.You dont have a change.We dont make cars like toasters.
But is a diferent way of thinking,and its good.

Our cars are in other level,that US cars cant reach.Your cars only need to last 4 years.

Man what have so special that engine? Cannot understand what you want to say with that.You have good engines like the corvette but is near engineered like ours.See Ferrari,Porsche,Lambo,Mercedes,BMW,VAG...etc.

If you cant see the diference,its not problem for me.Like i said its the american way.

Dont get me wrong.I respect all ppl.

LOL! You with that speech remenber that guys that tried to Kill/hurt Top Gear presenters in alabama.Many rage in you.Pick a gun and fired some shoots.

No real portuguese supercars or car industry and...Whats wrong with that?Compare standard of living??? What you are talking about?
Dont be so patriot,its a good thing but in excess it will blind you.

We ,European, like to drive on country roads.With many curves.Its the best way to feal the car potencial.

Man ,once again.......IM NOT ANTI-AMERICAN.
I can not agree with some decisions taken by your president, as well by my president and the european union,but its only it ,nothing more.
You just insulted Americans and say that you're not anti-American. I don't understand. You say that you respect all people, yet you surmise, without knowing who we are, that Americans are incapable of understanding others. I'm confused.

We stopped talking about the cars as soon as you started babbling on about what you think is the "American" way. It's you who started to argue that the SSC is inferior simply because it's American.

I thought we were beyond this.

Last edited by HeilSvenska; 03-07-2008 at 04:48 PM.
HeilSvenska is offline   Reply With Quote