Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
MMC12
Regular User

Cool - caldicarphoto.com - (2008)! -09-06-2008- Around the Top Marques Monaco_NEW GRAPHIC!

Hello to Everybody,
I open a new topic, because now, with the arrive of the new year, I've made some changement to my website.
I'm still working, but the principal changement is now visible:

By the 2008 all my photos will be in the extralarge resolution of 3000x2000 pixel!

I choose this new resolution, because I think that is important see any car in deepest detail. Therefore with this new extralarge resolution I would give you, through my photos, the ability to see well every little detail.
Now the photos are not still perfect, but I'm working to give you the better quality of photos, so you can appreciate every little detail.

Ps Remember: In my website all high resolution images are resized for a best vision of the website, but if you want save the image the resolution is 3000x2000 pixel for the new 2008's photos and 1800x1200 for the old photos

Ok, now stop words. The photos:

Last edited by MMC12; 06-10-2008 at 04:33 PM.
MMC12 is offline   Reply With Quote