Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2007, 09:31 PM   #29
SnakeBitten
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
Don't want to respond to him w/out responding to what he said, that is useless trolling. You have opinions we may agree and disagree on; lets not just stir the pot, and name call. Thanks
So wait let me get this straight...He basically starts name calling by stating that Im stupid with the "brain at room temperature" comment then calls me a "fanboy" because my viewpoint is different than his but Im stirring the pot, name calling, the bad guy and a troll...LMAO....And now he states I should be banned becasue I dont want to waste my time arguing with him??....You guys are really funny......Look ban me if you want I could careless I assure you This is basically the way he moderated in the past..Agree with me or else...I dont care to get into an ignorant discussion with RC45 because thats where it always goes in my experience with him...You call it trolling I call it not wasting my time with someone that cant understand a simple thing like a Vette/Viper comparo or has the ability to abstain for condesending rebuttals...If he gets at me on that level I will respond in kind....Ive got nothing against you Nthinfinity but try to be fair...Since you asked Ill respond...He can take it however he wants

Think about it folks...They have only been going toe to toe, being compared from every major magazine all around the world since the Vipers inception..I can show magazine article after article with Vette/Viper yet acccording to RC45 it wont happen with the 08 ACR vs ZR1...Not to mention the Gen II ACR got compared to the Z06/Porsche/Mustang etc....Cars of similar performance will always be compared regardless of if they are in the same class or not....Performance is performance...This is the ultimate Vette vs the ultimate Viper...Showdown inevitable regardless of class-ism ..

It just doesnt make sence to argue with someone that doesnt see the regular Viper is bare bones street car but still gets compared to Porsches/Z06 etc.....The ACR is still a STREET car...More of a street car than the GT3 as it doesnt come with a rollcage[Ive read the GT3 comes with a roll cage correct me if im wrong] It can have all the creature comforts of the regular Viper if the owners chooses...A simple look at old magazine will tell you who will win the overall title between the two...The Vette duh...Or any car compared to the Viper...the Mustang GT500 won against the Viper eventhought it got crushed in performance.....The Subjective will always go to the Vette but they will be compared regardless of what RC feels...Some of you should think for yourselves...There is much history that tells you they will be compared in the magazines.....To quote RC "anyone with a brain thats room temperature can see that".....