Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche

Porsche Porsche - the finest German Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2007, 03:23 AM   #1
Dubai
Regular User

Default Bitten by a Porsche Bug!

Okay, here is my story.

I went o Frankfurt Motor Show to looks for new cars, and maybe buy something.. Maybe.

Most probably, I was in love with the Alfa Romeo Brera. And I know that would be very good for my wife, my little boy and myself. It's a good looking car, both of us are architects, and with right color combinations, we will have the best choice for our garage.

Later on, when I came back, I was browsing my photo images (http://gallery.mac.com/oalowais/100195My Gallery) I was absorbed by porsche, and not any Porsche, but the GT2.

I could not think of anything else that was nice in that show, GT Masaratti, New CL65, and many many other nice cars. I am Anti-Porshce Guy, I used to own a Diablo, and a Gallardo, very flashy cars, and now this GT2 is eating my brains out.

I called up the dealer, and tried to book one, but the waiting list is far from 18 months... Ouuuf..

Called couple of people who I found out that they had booked GT2's and some had changed their minds, I got myself into a good position to see one in Jan..

I also bought new plate number for the GT2. (G 911 2)

So, here I am, becoming a Porsche guy, Just signed up with the local Porsche Club in UAE, and looking forward for many miles on track and highways.
Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote