Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2007, 08:42 PM   #38
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR
^^^^
lol, I guess they dont want anyone dissing their games on their forms. and you might want to use a better translator from Texan to american

I think part of it might be your obsession with H-gate shifters. I imagine they are cool as hell, and I agree that they would help make it more realistic. But to most people, regular wheels work just fine. And simulators are just that, simulators. If I wanted something to be real, I would go hop in my car and take a drive, or go to a track event.

Also, you might be comming across as a bit rude in your opinions

IMO, these games do not need to have H-gate wheels and such to be good games. Good graphics and realistic dynamics (not NFSish) are good enough for me. These are games are good enough for what I'm looking for.
Its the fact taht if they haven't bothered to make the XBox360 (a Microsoft product) and Forza2 (a Microsoft product) be the show pieces they are supposed to be - then WTF even bother in the first place?

Oh - and I wasn't trying to be polite in my opinions either.

Seriously - they are not being "polite" in their marketing of the system or the game - both are for profit.. not friendship or fraternity - but for profit.

And in the end, the game (Forza2) and the platform (XBox360) is barely able to do what a 4 year old PC and driving game can do.

That is the point.

Their product sucks and is very far below par, but is being presented as "cutting egde" and it is not..

But sadly it is also the best on offer for the XBox360.

All in all a piss poor showing for 2007.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote