Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2006, 01:50 AM   #16
Zot09
Regular User

Originally Posted by thamar
Nice car

What are the engine specs?

Things I would certainly do, debadge the rear of the car (the acura and tsx letters i mean, logo can stay). And place euro headlights if they fit, no more ugly orange About the xenon, OEM they are mostly 4300k. Replace'm with 6500k's
Thanks!

The engine is a 2.4L DOHC I-4 w/ i-VTEC. Using the new SAE standards of measurement, the car makes 205hp(153kW) at 7,000 RPM and 164 ft.-lb.(222Nm) of torque at 4,500 RPM. It really is not all that powerful, but it's definitely fast enough for me at this point in time.

I'm definitely planning on debadging the "ACURA" and the "TSX" in the near future. EDM headlights would be pretty damn cool, but we'll see. Maybe if you send me a pair Thamar. lol As for the xenons, I probably would go to a higher Kelvin rating if my current 4,300K weren't blue enough, but they actually are. Acura's are known for their blue/purple HID's, just like BMW and Mercedes-Benz, so I'm happy with them. I do want to change my fogs to yellow though, either using yellow bulbs(if I'm cheap which I'll probably do) or go for some 3000K fog light bulbs(if I feel like spending $500 on fog lights, which probably won't happen).

http://www.automotive.com/2006/12/ac...ons/index.html