Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
sameerrao
Regular User

Default My '91 Ferrari 348 tS - 7 month update

It was 1984 when I saw my first Ferrari - it was a blood red TR with a single mirror. I was hooked to the brand then and there. It took me 22 years since to actually buy a Ferrari - that too a little sister of the TR.

I bought a 1991 348 TS today from Steve Harris Imports in Salt Lake City.It has just over 15000 miles on the clock. I am gonna drive it down to Houston on a 3 day cruise starting tomorrow.

Did the PPI and got compression numbers ranging between 174 and 178 on all cylinders and a lead down of <5%. With numbers like that purchasing the car was a no brainer. The only thing not working is the clock but who cares anyway.

The car looks pretty sweet though not concours quality for sure. But I love it to death!

Pictures of the car from the Steve harris website: http://www.steveharrisimports.com/mo...et=0&qty=6&id=

I will try to post some of mine later including those of a super sweet 312PB at the dealership

I would like to thank Sean Harris and Michael Call for making the purchase process simple, painless and worryfree. I was in great hands throughout. I would wholeheartedly recommend this dealership to anyone!

TT, Give me a day or two to post the picture of the manual and stuff.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote