Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
pzgren
Regular User

Default Last modifications done for this year at the Porsche

So, all modifications are done now for this year. at beginning of july the mufflers have been changed. now i've got the mufflers of a GT3 Cup installed. what a sound... the difference from the standard ones to these is enormous. if accelerating in the city in 2nd or 3rd gear the sound is incredible loud. most people turn their heads, some are pleased, some not

two weeks ago i got the GT3 MKI wheels and now my car has new shoos. i really like how it looks now.

i'll not modify anything else this year. i planned some things do to next spring but we'll see what exactly that will be. i'll have the whole winter to think about it. for sure it will be lowered next spring, for all the other things i'm not sure about it yet.

here some pics with the new rims mounted:

i also made a little video to catch the sound. was a bit difficult because i was alone and only had my small digicam with me. but it's ok to get a first impression. i planned to shot a video with a friend soon, but more on this later.

here we go, hope you'll enjoy

http://www.rancetti.com/movies/porsche-996-c2-01.wmv