Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 02:22 AM   #1
oscargarza88
Regular User

Default 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

yep.. belive it not..
i got a car... not just "a" car... but an awsome one!!
yep a STI im sooo !!!
i got it today around 6... ok her's the story..:
- I dont really know how it started but simply talkin about cars with my dad he figured i was interested in the STI alot.. together with the S2000... but the s2000 is too "impractical" since it only fits 2 so he rather go for the STI... my dad never test drove the STI.. which i think was a good thing casuse he would have probably backed off if he would have seen how fast it is...
anywyas we went to the dealersip a couple times but my dad didnt look very interested... but they kept calling and making offers like free short throw shifter.. (around 400$ buks), and they wven said if u buy it today we'll lower the price 1,000$... but my dad wasnt interested..
until last week he turned in our Yukon xl which no one needed now since my mom got a new truck for Christmas.. so he gave that in and went on a business trip so i had to wait..
There were only gray STI's at that dealership.. and i wanted it either black or blue.. i coudnt make up my mind.. but i went after the black one cause its not as common and looks as good. the car supposedly came with normal gunmetal wheels but turned out to have golden wheels.. i dont really mind.... it looks good...
anyways we went to pick it up today.. i drove it a little and the cars feels soo powerfull and responsive!! it feels like a little toy!! a little expensive toy that is
anywyas let me post some pics so u dont get boored then ill keep talkin a little

A picture i liked and the custom pic, kinda:

yea the pics suck ill take proper pictures later... tomorrow.. i just coudnt wait to post it here!
i know theyr dark and the custom pic is bad too but just wait till tomorrow..
and ill post about the driving experience (which wasnt much), because i dont have my licence yet... so i "Cant drive it", ill get my licence hopefully on my birthday if i pas the tests... (APRIL 27TH) so its not thaaat bad..
hope u like it!

comment please!
thanks

Last edited by TT; 02-10-2008 at 05:18 AM.
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote