Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2003, 04:24 AM   #1
DMbaseball1604
Regular User

Default MY CURRENT CAR...PORSCHE?

Although I am a huge fan of sports cars and not tanks my parents decided to buy me a new Ford F-250 when I turned 16. Its a 2001 4x4 XLT with 6.8L V10, I added a K&N air filter and Magna Flow exhaust which should have boosted the power up from 310hp. I have enjoyed this car for the most part, it has around 37,000 miles on it and everything has held up VERY well except the engine which needed replacing at around 20,000 miles due to a cracked block. I'm looking to sell it when I go off to college and I wanted to get an used Porsche as a kind of project, or work in progress. I have been concerned about the reliablity though and wanted to see if there was anyone out there who could give me some ideas on what would require less work and less money put into it. I would love to own a Porsche Turbo, any model, I love them, but I would have to get a used one...atleast 8 years old. If anyone has any input that would be great!

Thanks!
DMbaseball1604 is offline   Reply With Quote