Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2003, 06:10 AM   #1
SupraPolak
Regular User

Default Another new member and his car

Ok, this is one of my cars. Well, actually, the only one worth mentioning.

My new Garrett GT42 800HP turbo waiting to go in

This is what the interior looked like when it came from Japan.

It had an Alpine GPS Navigation system and a 7" Panasonic LCD. All gone now and reverted back to stock.

And here is some stunt work here from my Chiuhauha (spelling???) X Jack Russel being performed on the Supra

It's still pretty much stock because I just recently imported it from Japan and I wanted a car in good condition with minimal mods. As you can probably also see, it's an Auto, so whatever your comments re: this Supra being and Auto please keep them to yourself, I've heard them all and I'm happy with the car.

So far the car has an Apexi GT Spec exhaust, K&N Pod filter with alluminium surround (heat shield), and 17" Works Equip wheels with 245/45/17 tyres on the front and 275/40/17 on the rear.

Waiting in the wings and ready to be installed are a GReddy BCC to remove the boost cut and an APEXi RSM + G-sensor to get rid of the speed/fuel cut.... after these are installed I'll get her tuned up a bit and DYNOed to see how she's going.

The just the start of it though, but I think I'll be leaving the looks till last till she's got the go to match the show.

Sorry for the long post, but what do you guys think?

My Profile | My Car Specs | My Car Pics
SupraPolak is offline   Reply With Quote