Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2005, 01:35 PM   #1
Wutputt
Regular User

Default My last Ring visit...

... this year

Just because of the weather turning bad (i.e. snow and ice) this time of the year, and in such situations the ring is closed down. So no need to travel 250 km for nothing. But I’ll be ready for next season.

As for now, I’ll post the pics of my last visit about two weeks ago (I know I haven’t yet posted all pics of my previous visits, but they will come soon ). It was a rather foggy day, so not many cars showed up. But it’s still the ring, so there’s always something special to see.

I’ll post these 10 preview pics. If you want to see the whole load, you’ll have to click on one of the pics to be redirected to page with thumbnailed links to the highres versions.

As always Porsche is well represented at the ring. This was one of my favourite cars that day: a 993 RS ClupSport but with the GT rear wing.

Not really my kind of taste, a Gemballa-ed 996 C2 Cabrio (I don’t know the exact Gemballa name. If somebody knows, let me know )

This f355 was doing lap after lap in the late afternoon until closing time

And I spotted my first non-motorshow, non-dealership, non-special-event new RS4. It sounds nice IMO, though it’s too damped at idle.

A few M3 CSL’s were doing their share of laps, but this full black one is my favourite.

And a couple of M Coupés were present as well, again the full black one was the meanest.

Especially for Arman, a nice E30 M3

I also saw three modded Mini Cooper S’s, which I really liked. They looked cool and were pretty fast.

The ultimate new budget ring car apparently is the Golf V GTI. Loads of them are dumped at the Green Hell

And just a picture of our return back home on a restricted part of the German Autobahns. And yes this Jag has done some laps around the ring

Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote