Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2004, 01:36 AM   #1
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Default Canadian government supporting wiggers?

This year about 600 new students entered my school. About 400 of them were "fast-forward" students coming in for "special" programs designed to get them in to the working force as quick as possible. What I noticed about these "fast-forward" students is that they're predominantly wiggers. A big problem in the Canadian system seems to be the lack of "skilled trades" workers. I think that the Canadian government is encouraging these wiggers because it seems to be a viable way of sending them into the skilled trades and generally the "blue collared" work force. Statistically middle class children in Canada are very likely to go to a university or college. I think that the Canadian government (and possibly other governments...I don't know the situation in the U.S.) is encouraging these middle class children to become wiggers to that they can fuck up their academic lifes and go in to the blue collared work force. I am aware that generalization was used in the above sentences so there's no need to point that out.

What do you guys think?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote