Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2004, 09:06 PM   #1
DeMoN
Regular User

Default Help me take care of my car!

For a long time, I have been driving a Honda Prelude. This car was a gift made to me by my father for XMAS when i was 2 years old. So yes, it is old. What most of you dont know, is that in Bolivia car waxes and leather cleaners and rim cleaners etc etc. cannot be found.

I am about to buy a car to use here in the US (my graduation present in advanced lol) and I have no idea what stuff to buy to keep it new. I am getting an Infiniti G35 Coupe. This is my first (and only for a looooong time) new car. I want to know what brands you guys suggest me to buy here in the US. What brands should I get for car wax (been told Turtle Wax is best), rim wax, tire shine, interior leather, etc etc.

One more thing... can someone provide me with a link or explain the best way to break in the motor? I have read several different methods, but I rather trust someone here at JabbasWorld. Thanks to all those willing to help.

p.s. I will post pics as soon as I get it so plz no "PICS or STFU" for now ok? lol