Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2004, 06:21 AM   #28
adlinyusman
Regular User

Okay let's split this into few distinct categories:

First and foremost, almost all ferraris are beauties in one form or another (yes that includes the non-pinifarina and giugario designo ones..)

Secondly, it's one thing to look good, it must also drive good as well. So on these accounts my lists goes something like this.

My 355 Spider (duh)

360 Challenge Stradale in Rosso Scuderia with the italian stripes in full racing spec with four point harness

Ferrari Enzo in Nero with Red interior and a dash of tan leather here and there, why the enzo? Because i do think it's a beaut and it's good to see ferrari branching out every now and again

The 250 GTO Evoluzione; primarily because it's rare and it's also such a gem to look at

And finally...

The F40 LM, it may be spartan inside, but it's far from soft on the outside.

I've been in the 360 CS and the Enzo, and if i had the money right now, there's no other car i would rather have than these two. Ferraris are a passion, and you can't just buy one because it has rave reviews or that it drives as easily as a ford focus. You don't get luggage room, you can only seat 2 (unless you count the 2+2 variants), and it costs a bomb to run.You buy it in spite of it's niggling atrributes, because it's not just a car, it's a hobby and one which keeps you smiling even though the sun's not shining or the weather's too cold outside. People wave when they see you in the car, little kids start shouting and giggling when the cars past them by. No matter how bad you feel or how tired the day has been to you, Just turn the key and let the engine note rumble it's way into your heart; then you'll have understood why ferraris have been around for so long.
adlinyusman is offline   Reply With Quote