Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 01-26-2005, 02:55 AM   #1
666fast
Regular User

Default Miss me Bitches?

I'm back! For now anyway, we'll see how long this shitbox lasts. I didn't mean to just disapear, but what could I do. Computer went all schizo, something about MSgserv32 being corrupt, system32 being fucked at OSd causing a fatal error.
I tried and tried to get it to work, not knowing what the hell I was doing. I eventually found the recovery disc at home, and it seemed to do the trick. I'm still getting the occasional error though. So, it may break down again, at which time I'm setting it on fire for angering me.
It's good to be back, right now I've got 2300 new messeges. I think I'll just catch up slowly. Last time I logged in from a friends house, there was 12000 new messeges. I hate you guys.

I was going through withdrawls with not internet access at home.
Oh, I also got a new job. I fucking hate it. I'm the "fish guy" at a giant facless pet store corporation. I have to answer idiotic questions all day.
Moron customer: "Can I put these fish in the sametank?"
Me: "thats one is freshwatr, that one is saltwater, what do you think?"

I got a call from my old boss at the mini-airport where I used to build airplane floats. They have an opening in the parts department, I'm totally going for it. Lets hope i get it.

So, yea, I was gone, now I'm back. If you didn't notice I was gone, I'll destroy your face with my anger.
Seriously though, it's good to be back. I missed this place and all the cool peeps. Lets just hope this shitbox will last long enough for me to fix my other computer.
666fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:03 AM   #2
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I was just starting to wonder what happened to your sorry ass j/k

it's been a bit quiet in certain areas without you here and a few things have changed. we understand if you continue to be quiet as you wade through 2300 posts hope you stretch your fingers before replying

welcome back 666fast...and scooter too

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:29 AM   #3
666fast
Regular User

continue to be quiet as you wade through 2300 posts hope you stretch your fingers before replying
I've already discovered it's damn near impossible to catch up. It'll take forever to go through them all since a ton of them will be nothing more than a waste of my time anyway. Damn spammers and such. I also forgot how to type, but it's coming back slowly.

welcome back 666fast...and scooter too
Thanks man, also, I totally forgot about Scooter. Hopefully he doesn't find out, he'll be pissed.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:35 AM   #4
TT
Regular User

Indeed we were wondering why you disappeared and as always, it is a fucking PC trying to kill your internet life! Teach him who's the boss!

And welcome back dude!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:30 AM   #5
gis
Regular User

LOL good to see you back on JW....and i was up catching up with you till 7am and then you dissapear again you bastard,lol

good to have you back dude

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 09:59 AM   #6
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Welcome back, man! We missed you around these parts. 8)
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 10:04 AM   #7
TransAm
Regular User

Excuses, excuses... j/k

I had PC troubles lately so I know where you're coming from in respect of the unread posts.

I LOL'd at your saltwater/freshwater comment. Good to see you and your humour back, dude!

666fast "JW Fish Guy"

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 10:24 AM   #8
TT
Regular User

Hihihi
Old 01-26-2005, 11:00 AM   #9
sikx5
Regular User

hehehehe welcome back fish guy

Now that you work at a Fish shop, its an excellent time to start up a New Fish tank dont you think
Old 01-26-2005, 11:01 AM   #10
Anonymous

Default Re: Miss me Bitches?

Wekcome back dude i know how ya feel, i also had comp problems of late... though i did drop my laptop down a flight of stairs so i also had a good excuse LOL! got a new one of the insurance though!!

Originally Posted by 666fast
I also got a new job. I fucking hate it. I'm the "fish guy" at a giant facless pet store corporation. I have to answer idiotic questions all day.
Moron customer: "Can I put these fish in the sametank?"
Me: "thats one is freshwatr, that one is saltwater, what do you think?"

I got a call from my old boss at the mini-airport where I used to build airplane floats. They have an opening in the parts department, I'm totally going for it. Lets hope i get it.
do ya remember the simpsons ep when homer gets pincy the lobster.... and puts it in with the fish balancing it out with salt and water bloody idiots :roll: good luck with that other job dude! but hey you get paid for answering these stupid questions at the moment... the stupid customers are always the most entertaining
Old 01-26-2005, 11:16 AM   #11
Onix
Regular User

welcome back man, glad it was 'only' computer problems and nothing more serious

Originally Posted by AL123
the stupid customers are always the most entertaining
well as long as you can retain your sense of humour in the face of absolute stupidity thats true
Onix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:30 AM   #12
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
welcome back man, glad it was 'only' computer problems and nothing more serious

the stupid customers are always the most entertaining
well as long as you can retain your sense of humour in the face of absolute stupidity thats true
well i must admit that even I lost my rag a few times and had to go and calm down, generally though they give you the best laughs and stories to tell, the best one i heard recently was from a friend at HMV... some women in here 20's came in and asked for Euphoria on the PS2 and need for speed uderground on CD.... PMSL when he told me the story of how he had to persude her at great length how she had got confused

Loving the new avatar BTW dude!
Old 01-26-2005, 11:33 AM   #13
db350ztrack

Loving the new avatar BTW dude!
thanks !.. this one's a keeper for sure
Old 01-26-2005, 02:42 PM   #14
666fast
Regular User

Indeed we were wondering why you disappeared and as always, it is a fucking PC trying to kill your internet life! Teach him who's the boss!
Oh, I taught him a lesson. Lots of verbal assault mixed in with a tad of physical abuse. If it crashes again I'm setting my apartment on fire and collecting the insurance money.

LOL good to see you back on JW....and i was up catching up with you till 7am and then you dissapear again you bastard,lol
Yea, sorry about that! LOL The PC had a little hiccup and booted me off the internet, when I signed back in, you were gone. I figured you went to sleep or something. LOL

Since you are getting broadband now, will I become the 56k King? LOL

666fast "JW Fish Guy"
Fishfreek holds that title. I'm "JW Awesomest Dood"

hehehehe welcome back fish guy

Now that you work at a Fish shop, its an excellent time to start up a New Fish tank dont you think
Thanks, it's good to be back. I'd love to start up a new aquarium, I've wanted too for awhile, but don't have the money for it right now. It's been years since I've kept fish. Maybe in the future, but not right now.

do ya remember the simpsons ep when homer gets pincy the lobster.... and puts it in with the fish balancing it out with salt and water bloody idiots good luck with that other job dude! but hey you get paid for answering these stupid questions at the moment... the stupid customers are always the most entertaining
Homer: "You don't have to take that from that punk ass crab!" That was an awesome episode. You'd think it would be entertaining, and it sometimes is, but for the most part it just sucks. Some people really have no business trying to keep pets. I have to help out in the reptile sectiojn a bit as well, it's just as bad over there.
Idiot: "I wanna get a lizard for my kid, what should I get?"
Me: "How old is your kid?"
Idiot: "6, why?"
Me: "Too young, don't do it. They bite and can make you sick, they aren't dogs, they don't like to be played with"
Idiot: "I'll take this one" [points at Tokay Gecko]
Me: "You definately don't want that one, they'll bite anything that gets near them"
Idiot: "That one is pretty, he'll like it"
Me: "okay"
She was back a few days later to return it.

I usually just help people with whatever and shake my head. But I really lose my patience with some people. If you don't have a clue as to what you are buying, don't freakin buy it!

Great to have you back bitch, I would probably be just as lost as you if my comp went down.......glad you fixed it....

I hope you get that job you want, but wouldnt it be sad to loose that contact with the customers?...
Thanks bitch, it's good to be back. I wasn't so much lost without the computer, I was more bored out of my freakin skull. There isn't shit on TV these days, so I ended up watching a lot of movies. "Joe Dirt" just doesn't get old.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!

EDIT- I noticed I've got a new title under my name. You bastards.
666fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:54 PM   #15
Anile8er
Regular User

YAY THE DEVIL IS BAK!!
********* w00t!*********

what what WHAT!! no no no FUCK U!!!!!

p.s. Whysukit when u can fuck it?
Anile8er is offline   Reply With Quote