Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 06-28-2004, 05:11 PM   #1
ortoman
Regular User

Default My Renault Clio Sport 2004

The first time I try to post an image! Hope it works...

The last for the moment... It´s me on the left hand side (the one with jeans and brown t-shirt) with a friend of mine.

Hope you like them!
Old 06-28-2004, 05:13 PM   #2
ortoman
Regular User

What did I do wrong? Can anyone help me on how to post an image on this forum?

I allready linked it to a Server (webshots) and used the indicated sintax to post it but didn´t show up.

Thanks for any help!
Old 06-28-2004, 05:23 PM   #3
nutsy
Regular User

first you can not link with webshot server.

second you must put the url + img

like this

[URL=http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img33&image=x.jpg][img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5973/X.jpg /img /URL

/img and /URL with [ ]

x is the name of the image

use for an image "imageshack it's the best for me.

and after this it mus work.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:55 PM   #4
Fleischmann
Regular User

Default Re: My Renault Clio Sport 2002

Originally Posted by ortoman
The first time I try to post an image! Hope it works...

(alt+p)

Ya put a space after between the URL and the closing IMG tag. However the page doesn't allow direct linking so ever put it up on a free host or put the URL between <URL></URL> tags (no spaces allowed this time either.) in order to do a simple clicky link
Old 06-28-2004, 06:17 PM   #5
ortoman
Regular User

Thank you for your advice guys. I finally did it! I fixed the first post and now will add some more in a new post in the member car gallery.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:47 PM   #6
TT
Regular User

Hello and welcome. I moved the topic in the correct section. And edited the first post to put the pics in it

By the way, since it's not fair to ask it only to supercars owners, can you maybe take a custom shot? Just take your owner manual and put it on the bonnet of the car for instance or pop it open and put the manual on the engine.. something like that please
Old 06-28-2004, 08:19 PM   #7
ortoman
Regular User

Sorry for the delayance, but it was raining here at Mexico City! There´s no problem, its a pleasure for me to confirm I´m not a buster. Here is the asked photo. I took it with a Canon Rebel

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6619/Manual.jpg

P.D. What is needed to be a Member and be able to download a Video? Is there a fee or something like that? (I´m very interested in downloading the Clio 182 Top Gear Video) Thx very much for fixing my post.
Old 06-28-2004, 08:22 PM   #8
TT
Regular User

Thanks for the picure, I just removed the IMG tags since it was way to wide to be posted like that

As for the vids, we have a whole section dedicated to that question
Old 06-28-2004, 08:42 PM   #9
ortoman
Regular User

About tinting... I can say that Mexico City is a very dangerous city for people with new cars, specially cars above 20 Grand. And in order to avoid robbery or kidnnaping (which is very common this days!), I decided to put this dark tinting so no one can see if I´m driving alone or with someone. This film is from 3M and also avoids the glasses from breakage (in traffic stops, burglars tend to make use of breakage, steal whatever at hand and take a run).

The thing you see missing at the front bump might be the car´s plate, which recently arrived (the pictures I posted are about 2 months ago, but the better I had at this time). In any case will wait to see your picture and understand what you mean about front bumper. :fadein:
Old 06-29-2004, 11:42 AM   #10
schnell318
Regular User

Wow I love your car man, difinately the best hot hatch at the moment for me!! Just not the tinted windows
schnell318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 02:36 PM   #11
ortoman
Regular User

Gee thanks for the compliments! The only mods I´ve made are: The tinting (for mentioned reasons), 302 MTX amplifier, Two 12" MTX subwoofers, and the addition of a Del Rio chip (which supposedly eliminates the speed limiter and has 11 hp´s gain tested at dyno).

I´m thinking on adding a superflow air filter and a pair of koni shock absorbers and a set of bigger rims (at this time it has the stock 15" rims) later.
Old 06-30-2004, 06:14 PM   #12
schnell318
Regular User

Originally Posted by ortoman
Gee thanks for the compliments! The only mods I´ve made are: The tinting (for mentioned reasons), 302 MTX amplifier, Two 12" MTX subwoofers, and the addition of a Del Rio chip (which supposedly eliminates the speed limiter and has 11 hp´s gain tested at dyno).

I´m thinking on adding a superflow air filter and a pair of koni shock absorbers and a set of bigger rims (at this time it has the stock 15" rims) later.
Bigger rims would be cool...but I guess the best ones are "16 and not bigger, just take a look at these.

schnell318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:27 PM   #13
1zippo1
Regular User

Very nice car. Whish I had one of those And I don't think it look bad in black, but blue is better indeed.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 01:02 PM   #14
heyloo
Regular User

I like the car!
heyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:37 AM   #15
PATo355
Regular User

The car is very good looking , but as schnell said it looks definately better with bigger rims , here in my country they come with the 16 inches rims , dont know why in Mexico and as i know in Argentina too , they come just with 15" , maybe to keep the price low compared to competition , considering the huge amount of taxes that our countries has

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote