Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-02-2004, 01:50 PM   #1
T-Bird
Regular User

Default Lake Forest Sports Cars high-res version !!56K WARNING!!

If you don't want to wait for the high-res pics go here: http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=171887#171887

I realised they are backwards but Oh-well :roll:

you asked for the Erez-Avital and you received.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 01:58 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

You should use some other method to host big pics (like imageshack).. photbucket auctomatically resize them if they are more than 250 kb I think.. and the quality become completely shitty (look at the first picture for instace)

edit - even better: http://www.pifiu.com/upload/ you can upload multiple files at once
Old 06-02-2004, 02:13 PM   #3
8oost0ne
Regular User

Did you get any pics of the yellow 360 challenge? How come you didnt take any pics of the black enzo that is in the service area by the desk? I went there last night with a buddy and sadly forgot my camera. Anyways thanks for the pics.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:19 PM   #4
T-Bird
Regular User

you can't take pictures of cars in the service areas or the customer storage area you can look but can't take pics sadly and there wasn't a Challenge in the showroom when I was there also yesterday (tuesday) when were you there? there were 3 CS's though I did go into the garage (service department but wasn't allowed to take pics).
Old 06-02-2004, 02:21 PM   #5
Caps8419
Regular User

hey t-bird! ok so let me get this straight the dealer was cool enough to just let you in to take pics of aston/ferrari? i mean we're both the same age.. and unless you look 20 years older than you really are i would think they would be all weird about it.... please let me know if they were that cool to let you look around.. because i might take a drive up there myself.... thanks man!

Officially, Catholicism is Italy's official religion; but any true Italian will tell you Ferrari first, soccer second.....
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Montoya should race bumper karts and not F1 race cars!
Caps8419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 02:23 PM   #6
8oost0ne
Regular User

Sorry just read your other post. I didnt know that they wouldnt let you take any pics of the other cars in the back.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:27 PM   #7
8oost0ne
Regular User

LFSC is really cool. I have been there multiple times and they are always nice and they will answer questions if they are not too busy. Depending on how far you live it should be a worthwile trip.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:29 PM   #8
T-Bird
Regular User

I just walked and started clicking away there are signs on the doors that say no one under the age of 16 without strict supervision so they don't care but you do need permission to go into the service and storage areas period privacy and insurance reasons which I understand totally. But I am going back either saturday or next week sometime to check out the DB9's coming in the guy there said they last about five days at the most! and still no Scagliette's :cry:
Old 06-02-2004, 02:30 PM   #9
8oost0ne
Regular User

Me and my buddy went for a cruse last night to test out his new suspention kit we put on his e36 so we were near by and stopped. So we just peeked through the windows. Did they have that red 993 turbo S on saturday?
Old 06-02-2004, 02:46 PM   #10
T-Bird
Regular User

I don't know I was there tuesday haven't been there for about a month before that. so they weren't open when you were there?
BTW: just north to 176 (next light) turn left and down the road on the right is a garage that fixes old classics like Jaguars and stuff and they had a Morgan Aero 8 there the same day but it was raining and I didn't want to stop and take pics. Anyone from chicago can attest that the past few weeks have been crazy with all the rain and flooding, It's clear as day one minute and the next the sky turns black and the rain starts coming down.
Old 06-02-2004, 03:11 PM   #11
8oost0ne
Regular User

No it was late so it was closed but I have been wanting to go there and Fox Valley when they were open.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:23 PM   #12
pyre2099
Regular User

Every time I see a pic of an F40, I like it even more, and since the first time I saw one, I didn't like them to much, now I love 'em.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:37 PM   #13
T-Bird
Regular User

yeah Fox Valley is nice they have 6 gallardo's and 5 Murcielago's right now along with a Diablo VT, 4 esprit's, an Elan panoz esperante and much more... but I like the Lambo place in downtown better
Old 06-02-2004, 10:31 PM   #14
8oost0ne
Regular User

Last time I went to Fox Valley they had some Elises and that was the first time that I have ever seen one in person so i automaticly liked the place.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:52 PM   #15
T-Bird
Regular User

yeah they used to sell the old ones as race cars only for a few years.