Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 11-01-2005, 07:02 PM   #1
ViperASR
Regular User

Default Another Ferrari Enzo on eBay

Found another Ferrari Enzo on eBay. Anyone want to take a guess at how much it will go for?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...QQcmdZViewItem

So whats the story with all these people buying enzos then putting them on eBay?[/url]
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:46 PM   #2
PATo355
Regular User

hahaha , pretty much all the 399 enzoes have been in ebay

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:01 PM   #3
racer_f50
Regular User

hah, this guy can't even spell Schumacher

Pretty neat that it's the same car that was in C&D, though. and with that color combo it migth go for a pretty nice chunk of $$. i think i'd prefer a red/black interior with the yellow paint, though if I had the money I wouldn't really care
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:33 PM   #4
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Its at $900k, and the reserve still isn't met? I guess its not surprising considering they still fetch $1.2 mil +...

I thought that Schumi's Enzo was red with gunmetal rims and red callipers... damn that looks good!

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THE PICS!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:08 PM   #5
callen
Regular User

Originally Posted by racer_f50

Pretty neat that it's the same car that was in C&D, though. and with that color combo it migth go for a pretty nice chunk of $$. i think i'd prefer a red/black interior with the yellow paint, though if I had the money I wouldn't really care
LOL u stole the words out of my mouth, I knew it was in C & D before i even read the description. cause it is yellow, and its in greensboro NC i member the test like it was yesterday It was the first Enzo test article i got my hands on, before i was privy to EVo
Old 11-01-2005, 11:13 PM   #6
ViperASR
Regular User

thats weird that its the one from C&D. I remember that the guy sold his whole collection of Ferraris to buy this enzo. Wonder what happened. Guess he couldnt afford the thousand dollar oil changes anymore. Although sience he blew up the motor on it, he might not have been able to replace it. And i wonder if Ferrari wouldnt give him a new motor under warrenty because he gave it to C&D. He said he couldnt afford to purchase a new motor. Plus, im sure he didnt break the motor in proporly, he just wanted to get out to the track! :wanker:

I'm also very glad that the "rear seats" are in excellent condition. I was worried about that, heard Ferrari was having trouble with the rear seats. :roll:
Old 11-01-2005, 11:48 PM   #7
Johns
Regular User

The owners of this cars are now realizin that the Enzo's are not worth $1mill especially with those rediculous maintance prices!!. The McLaren F1 will be the only car worth its price!!
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:42 AM   #8
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by Johns
The owners of this cars are now realizin that the Enzo's are not worth $1mill especially with those rediculous maintance prices!!. The McLaren F1 will be the only car worth its price!!
Uhhh, the Enzo is worth as much as the market is willing to pay for it. And since pople are still paying well over $1 million, it really is worth that much. Simple economics
Old 11-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #9
eraser
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
Originally Posted by racer_f50

LOL u stole the words out of my mouth, I knew it was in C & D before i even read the description. cause it is yellow, and its in greensboro NC i member the test like it was yesterday It was the first Enzo test article i got my hands on, before i was privy to EVo
This car is actually in Charlotte right now at FCI's new store here. I've sat in it, but they didn't have the Schumacher sticker in it at that time. I drive past the showroom everyday on my way to work. But yes, it is the one that was delivered in Greensboro and spends more time at that store as well.

If someone will help me with posting pics, I have a few of it.
eraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #10
ViperASR
Regular User

dude, use Imageshack.com or .net or something like that to host the pics. That would be freakin AWESOME if you had some pics of this beast. Its a shame about the last wrecked enzo, maybe we can keep this one in one peace......

EDIT*** its imageshack.net
Old 11-02-2005, 11:22 PM   #11
eraser
Regular User

Here ya go. Thanks for the tip Viper.

The interior shot is the worst......but I was was a bit nervous. hahaha
Old 11-03-2005, 12:23 AM   #12
bmagni
Regular User

this enzo has benn posted "to be sold at ebay" in JW like 5 times in the last 3 months...

Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek

I thought that Schumi's Enzo was red with gunmetal rims and red callipers... damn that looks good!

[/quote]
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 07:58 AM   #13
eraser
Regular User

Interesting, I've never seen it on eBay. Have they actually started an auction for it? Or just talked about it? Where is this car located, or is it actually Schumacher's?
Old 11-03-2005, 08:18 AM   #14
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
this enzo has benn posted "to be sold at ebay" in JW like 5 times in the last 3 months...

Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek

[/quote]

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Those are the exact pics I was thinking of THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2005, 11:11 PM   #15
ViperASR
Regular User

wow dude, awesome pics. I looked online and saw pics of him standing next to a yellow enzo and his F1 car. assuming it was just a photo op.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis