View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 02:17 PM   #80
1zippo1
Regular User

I've been absent for too long but certainly can't miss out on the new Top Gear season.

About the new Top Gear Trailer: well like the daddy says, this promises to be the best Top Gear season yet. Missed it on tv last week ops: but now my vcr is allready programmed for tomorrow. They said the Enzo is coming so I hope it will be the CGT-Enzo-Zonda comparison we've all been waiting for. Best of all, I don't think anyone has reviewed those 3 together before. IMO these are the current ultimate supercars available. Maybe they could also have added the Koenigsegg, but I don't think that's as good as these 3. All 3 have a bit atmospheric engine, mid-engine layout and a very good reputation. This should be the ultimate car test EVER!!!

The only thing I would change is make it a comparison done by JC, Tiff and Vicki. The hamster is quite good to but can't match Tiff's driving or Vicki's sexyness. And James well he doesn't seem to be able to drive :roll: He allways loses in a drag race with a huge amount, no matter what car he's in.

Conclusion: can't wait till tomorrow night!! I absofuckinglutely have to see it.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote