View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #125
philip
Regular User

I lied. Just one more post. This thread went 5400 views. I'm thinking that people Googled "Paris Hilton" and this thread was listed. I can't imagine JW members kept reading it over and over again.

Paris has been out of the papers for the last 3 months, except for a stint on David Letterman to push her jewerly or purfume or some such stuff.

I only know about that as Opie and Anthony (US radio "shock jocks" on satelite radio) critiqued her appearance. They like her as much as most JW members.

Here in Houston today a jury found a young women guilty of manslaughter in the death of her boyfriend. She rear ended an 18 wheeler on the freeway in her Lexus SUV. The 18 wheeler was going 65 MPH. Witness said she "flew by" them. Her blood alcohol level was some where around 2.7. In the US 0.8 will get you a DUI.

The jury sentenced her to 4 months in prison. Remember Paris got 1 month.

In her defence, her boyfriend died because, he wasn't seatbelted in and was hanging out the car yelling, when she collided with the 18 wheeler. He was nearly decapitated. Something about Darwin would seem appropriate now, I'll let you fill it in yourself.