View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #1180
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

Originally Posted by magwheel View Post
Hey Erez, My fellow MOT! How ya doing kid? Speaking of 'freaking out', are you still over there or are you over here nowadays? Mags
I was in the US for a while (NJ SoCal and Miami ) but I came back.. I'm in Law School atm.. (I know.. I know.. another one.. )
sorry to hear about your pets.. I only have one Labrador.. and she moved to Miami with my sister and her husband about 2 months ago.. the house feels weird without her..
I really don't want to think about the day she'll leave us (9 years old now), but I know I'll never be ready for it.. glad to her you bounced right back and adopted pets pretty fast.. I'm just really happy I can at least see my dog a lot over Skype and all..
anyways.. ahh.. oh yeah I moved over to the dark side since 2008, been riding a Yamaha R6 (can't afford a car that can match the thrills.. yet.. )

I don't have much spare time for forums now days with school and all.. and I guess facebook is where I spend some of my free time.. with my mom living in Australia, and my sister in Miami.. lol facebook and Skype is the main ways of communication for me it seems.. I still make sure to pop in to ex-JW once a day or so to see whats going on.. so keep us posted

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote