View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 03:52 PM   #22
komotar
Regular User

TT - kick ass pic, love the "soft" light night shots, you know, early evening stuff, the background looks very aristocrat, and ofcourse the 430, great combination.

tifosi - hot car, but I like the beasts in the wild better

Darkel - the car needs no words, crazy pic, unique and I love it for that reason, the only thing that bothers me are the stickesr, but you couldn't do anything about that

Dingo - haha, GREAT pic, I like taking pics of silver cars the most....I see you like taking pics in the evening, or was it morning....great background, but I would like it even better if the right side of the pic ( background ) would be as alive as the left...

nthfinity - wow, what a beast! love tilted pics, great angle, the contrast is very well suited for a car like the Vector , one of my favs 8)

80ssportlover - artistic, no doubt! brand new car and a b&w pic. This pic went to my favourite car pics folder right away 8) That car really looks like it want's to start eating that tarmack right now!

goldfinger147 - one of the hottest car on the planet, but the light is just not good enought! But hey, two MC12's in one place! Who cares about the light, right?

P_Zero_Rosso - VERY cool pic, the contrast is just amazing.

salegosse - the apollo, such a beast...to bad it's so ugly If the background was more alive....still, I saved the pic

sl55kleemann - two of my favourite brands in one pic, what could be better, lol, I just really don't like the stickers

Smylait - uuu, holly shit...dude this one one of my favourites, I mean, caught in traffic, no other cars, great contrast, sharp edges, blurry background, I know it's not easy making a pic like this, at least before you really get to know the camera..

twboy1999 - the blue and the red go well together ... great pic

Wutputt - interesting background 8) , I like the car being on the right side of the pic 8) a car and track well combined 8)

c0wb0y007 - stickers, stickers, tried to love them, but just can't ops:

dodo - don't know about this one, I think that tha CGT should be standing out more...did you try to play with the pic in photoshop

Maou - can't really find anything wrong with this pic 8)

pterps - awesome car, where did you take this pic?

vakpemil - is this the record breaking car? Top speed ? interesting combination, the car and the building...

sameerrao - get the people out of the 360! the 355 sure is a looker, one of my favourite pics 8)

hamelt - dang!, I just hate the fact that there are sooo many cool pics to choose from ( get the new system of evaluating as soon as posible) I always like tilted pics ops:

dani!!!! AAA!!!! this is just crazy, the colours, the enviroment we ALL know, and one of the best looking F cars ever....perfect !

stmoritzer - lol, these apollo's are turning up everywhere, lol , what a coulour!!
the car literary jumps at the viewer - very cool 8)

ok, this is getting harder by the month...

my favs: 80ssportlover (the b&w mustang), Smylait ( M3 CSL ), Maou ( AM V8 ), sameerrao ( the two F cars ) and dani's F355.

my vote goes to , well, dani and maou is the final, and I have to go for dani, but it was probably the closest fight ever....dani's pic is so clean, no fuss, just the car the road and Monaco....perfect, on the other hand, Maou, well, again, a great combination of the classy yet brutal AM and a fitting background....

get the new system it will be way easier to give out points.

dani's pic get's my vote

http://avtomoto.siol.net/