View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 11:20 PM   #31
TeflonTron
Regular User

It takes me two minutes to type a reply to you, such is the obvious method by which you debate.

I never said that the Veyron was the rarest, or best investment, but you already know that. Instead, as is your MO, you choose to take things out of context. I said that it's rarer, etc, than your beloved Z06. The Bugatti, whether you like it or not, is the fastest factory car in history. Period. End of. Is it the best handling? Probably not, but I bet that it'll handle well enough to keep up with 90% of cars that'll be tracked, and then destroy them in the straights, which is what it's designed to do. Again though, you forget what the Veyron is all about: it's the fastest car with the most luxury, and that means that you have to pay to play. Just because you can't afford to doesn't mean you have to hate it, nor suggest that I "worship" it, when I don't. However, like you and the Z06, I won't let bigots spew misinformation passed off as fact.

Pics or STFU? Please. I don't need the adulation of my "peers" by posting every little bit of automotive news that I happen to come across. My enthusiasm must be less than yours, considering the amount of posts that you have here. Oh, for your information, the two people who I know of who have driven the Veyron are AllanLambo and RakJoe, both of whom drive fast cars and know a thing or two about expensive things and how they fit into the world.