View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 06:55 AM   #39
jenkF1
Regular User

I dont think you alonso lovers (LOTUSGT1 etc) quiet understand..

Alonso has won a championship- repect for that. Hes pissed all over Fisichella (more down to pschylogical factor than superior skill -Fisi is shit hot on a good day)
repect for that. Hes handled a very brief challenge from kimi and hes had schumacher breathing down his neck before..

BUT

We have not yet seen this guy enough on his back foot on the attack wheel to wheel. I know a few times hes got performance out of a faulty car amazingly but his Renault is DEFINETLY superior. Theres been a few occasions when he has been on his back foot he has got uncharactericly frustrated (was it Behind Ralf last year at Silverstone and Sepang quali when he Span out under pressure from Schumacher) -still early years though it can be excused

May I also point out that the Renault has been developed around him. Understeery well behaved so Alonso can use his amazing braking ability while over steer lover Fisichella is compromised cus Flavio KISSES ALONSOs SPANISH ASS

Dont get me wrong we cant BLAME Alonso for being in the beat car and winning. But until the day we see him charging through the field bloodthristy like Schumacher then he still hasnt proven himself as a GREAT.

maybe time will tell...

ALONSO VS SCHUMACHER THE MOST HEATED DEBATE ON JABBASWORLD! QUALITY

"..its time for diesel lovers to go make the tea"
jenkF1 is offline   Reply With Quote