View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 06:44 PM   #1
oscargarza88
Regular User

Default BAD news..... :...(

hey.
i havent posted in a loong time becuse i have been very very busy in school but anyways my bad news is that...

i/we sold my car... ,(if u dont know what car i had check out http://community.webshots.com/user/oscargarza88 , its the silver Z) they offered 18k for it so my dad decided to sell it..
so i wont b driving for a while (not that i was driving it alot anyways) and my dad has a Jeep Wagoneer that mayb i could use while we buy another car, btw it has a cool sus[ension new paint and stuff like that, i will psot pics when it gets here cause its in mexico, my dad took the car, he sold it and mayb hes coming back in the wagoneer its cool and all but i dont like the idea of driving it because its just big, of coarse for mudding its great.

and yea i know what ur going to ask, "what car r u gonnna buy instead of the Z", and i really dont know, i dont know if its better to buy a new car like a TT mayb or something like that, or just buy a 300zxTT and mod it slowly.
i still have time to think aout it because by the endo of this year we will know if we r going to stay ti love here or go back to mex so by dec. we'll c.
thanks and opinion help please
thanks
:cry: :cry:
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote