Thread: Thats a Porsche
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 01:42 AM   #12
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by JiggaStyles09
yea most girls know nothing about cars, which i dont blame them for i mean i know nothing about coach purses other then they are too fucking expensive.

and while we are on the topic of girls and cars, on my school's campus i have seen in the past few weeks, a girl in an M3 (with the new 19" rims of course), a girl in a new C55 AMG and a girl in an Cayenne S. All of them had FSU student parking decals hanging from the rear view mirror.

Holy shit im so pissed everytime i see them. their parents could have gotten them a 325i or a C240 or some shit and they probably wouldnt have been able to tell the difference. i bet the only reason they got the AMG or M model was because they liked the rims or something lol. and here i am in my 1994 dodge intrepid with no A/C and a missing fender (gotta love hand-me-downs). god im so envyous. :x
I know how you feel dude. I worked at an import shop a couple years ago and there was this kid who had 2 brand new RSXs and a 2 year old Mercedes. He was 17 and his parents sent him here to finish high school from Indonesia where he had 4 more cars and there i was barely able to afford to keep my Z running. I wanted to pelt him with tools everytime he showed up.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote