View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 01:27 PM   #45
Anonymous

Thanks Guys, I really apprecieate it.

Its a real devastating blow to take to find out you arent imortal like you thought you were.... I just dont want this to be the start of the downward sprial like Ive seen so many loved ones take to the end....
I dont want to die in no gawddam hospital bed with tubes and crap connected to me like my Dad and so many others did.

Yet somehow I feel thats where Im headed. And it aint where I want to go.

Im sorry about sounding so morbid but when I sat next to my Dad and watched as he drowned in his own fluids I knew right then and there it would never get that far with me. I hope you all can understand how I feel.

Im feeling a little better than I was yeaterday.... yesterday was a bad one for me.
I have a good memoery of a ride on my bike the day before this struck me down so quickly of just cutting loose like a true madman feeling that things insane pull as it spins the stack odo digits wildly towards the 200 point yanking the horizon into your face at a pace thats almost incomphrensible.... that is one thing that will always make me smile and say wow... Ill never get used to the insane rush of power when you let the horses run free. At 150 -170 or in that aera Ive had friends tell me they saw smoke coming off the rear tire as I fly past doing a wheelie I couldnt keep down the air slows the bike enough to allow the horsepower break the tire loose and while I cant feel it theres no real rpm rise you can sense it because the bike sort of wags its tail and lets you know your about to loose it if you dont let up a bit... very subtle but a definate warning. I been full of 12oz liquid courage and held it on too long and had it get very exciting a few times. A thing I refuse to do anymore if Ive been drinkin I wont go near the bike.
Guess I needent worry about that anymore since I cant drink with my ailment. The Docs say if I do it will return many times worse than it was....... and I dont want that. Too much pain for this wimp.... :shock: