View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 08:22 PM   #36
Anonymous

Wow ..... I'm overwhelmed with you guys touching responses, it really helps.

My sit is this, I live alone, my Mom is almost 90 her car is not in working order right now it overheats in a few blocks its something I was working on and discovered out what it needs a new radiator, the old one is clogged internally and its a plastic unit they dont touch here.

Basicly all I have is my Mom and my sister both of whom have no way to help me finacially. I wish they had admitted me to the Hospital for another day then I would at least have been able to see a social worker and get aid from the state. As it is I feel I should have never been sent off on my own like I was I had to take a cab home for $42 and I was laying in the back seat groaning the whole way its been nearly 4 days now I havent really slept for over 20 minutes, I have been pissing wich they say is good but nothing else...
Ive got a gurd disorder and possible kidney failure... its all so much bs to me. I just want to feel normal Ive never been this knocked down before. normally it would take me a few seconds to whip out a short thing like this... has taken almost an hour and mistakes galore