View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 06:56 PM   #35
scubywrxr
Regular User

I dont mean to be rude, hurtful, condescending nor even begin to understand what you are suffering, please accept that the following is meant with good intentions..

Dont give up hope KH, trust in the Almighty.. he knows best.. have a good few conversations with Him and pray. With the increasing number of dreams you having of your dad is it not a sign of how fragile we are and how short life is?

When we are in our worst moments in this journeyof life, we can always turn to the ones we trust and love -usually thats our spouses and family. Dont hold back, try to spend some quality time with them- my family have helped me through what I thought were final cataclysms, that i was not going to make it - yet I am still here today - stronger. Their unconditional love makes even the worst boo boo`s seem so much smaller..

Even though it seems impossible now, things will get better!
Time will pass and u will have memories of how u were down and overcame this rough patch.. u will smile even..

I hope that all your troubles will pass soon, just dont lose hope.. I am praying for you..

PS. I dont know how much it will cost u in Hawaii but I recommend from the symptoms u describe -if you have not had one already- to have an ultrasound abdomen done,(its relatively inexpensive, compared to a CT Scan/MRI abdomen which is 10Xthe cost) to exclude any serious pathology.. go see that Doc pleez.. dont want u to suffer from a possibly easily curable condition.
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote