Thread: BMW E36 M3
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 01:15 PM   #30
Global Warming
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by Global Hemisphere
What high powered sports car doesn't? especially in the attainable segment. I dont see how you can call a car uncool because of the late fanbase it attaracts.

For that matter, how can you detract points by comparing it to it's descendant? You can't retro engineer something to be greater to it's successor. That would be like saying the F40 was uncool because it can't hang with the Enzo.
Well I don’t know any other "high powered sports car" that has a fan base quite like the M3! Not even close. Its like ever single kid anywhere on earth that has ever modified a Honda product by default must worship the M3! LOL The M3 fan boy base is pretty much as bad as it gets. Sorry all M3s are uncool because of this.
So by that sentiment, you think all European sports cars are uncool right? Even Japanese sports cars like the Supra and WRX are uncool because of their followers?
Nope. You don’t seem to understand what I keep saying. The M3 has a worse ridicules fan boy base than any other car! Maybe not where you live but they do here. The M3 fan boy base is like 100 times more than the WRX or even the Supra.

Like I keep saying, as far as I'm concerned the M3 has the single worst fan boy base of any car on earth. The only other car that comes even close to a similar fan boy base, but still no where near as bad, is the NSX. And in true Clarkson style I don’t care if you agree with me or not, the M3 is uncool and I will just keep moving it higher up and out of your reach on my own personal cool wall

P.S. that would actually be an interesting thread; Worst Fan Boy Cars!

Like I just said the M3 would be the hands down winner of the #1 spot. But the NSX, Lexus IS- GS 300-400 what ever the hell car that is that everyone thinks is so cool, 350Z, Supra, etc. etc. would all be great candidates for the top 10