View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #29
Pokiou
Regular User

I cant imagine what they say RC. i mean i once swore saying oh fuck sake and the millisecond i completed the sentence i had my mums back hand in my face.. I rarely swear and when i do people know I’m angry. So i totally agree with punishment.. Telling a kid not to do behave in a certain manner is not like telling a dog to sit.

If my kid steps out of line, I’m sure he will be very well acquainted to my back hand.. Not cause i hate him but cause i love him and want him to grow up knowing that there is always a reaction to an action.

As for that kid in the train.. It wasn't bulling, it was simple discipline that he lacked from his parents that i gave him. I could of dragged him off the train and put his head under the train if i wanted but in stead i chose to react in a manner that would behave him.

I mean wars where fought over people insulting other peoples families!! You insult me that fine to a point BUT you add my family and my fiancée and then its over red rover.. you better run or I’m going to rip your scrotum out and shove it down your throat!

Pok.

Last edited by Pokiou; 07-10-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote