View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #57
oscargarza88
Regular User

wow there are too many great pctures are awsome i cant decide!

-Dani= at first i thouhgt i was gonna vote for you hands down, its such a great picture, the snow.. the fog... the bridge... and the car looks very good too!
-Dingo= one of my favorite cars! with an awsome background!... but... idont know... thers just something that woudnt put it over the top of the other ones for me... idk why... personal taste i guess... but its a great picture! good job!
-Dodo= i put this picture as my background! not so much becuase i like the car.. because most of the other cars here are "better" than the 360... but the picture is great... in the street with no one close around... with the tree infront... just all alone resting haha..
-Wutputt= awsome experience seing so many enzos at the same time! specially the black one! great experience...
-komotar= this is my second favorite picture!! its a very professional pic, with as TT said the italian style background.... and its a good angle! good job..

i could have said something about every picture because they were all great... but i just said my opinion to a few of my favorites...
and well i think my vote wastied with dani and dodo with kamotar close behind...

ill decide later for the 1st place i cant right now...

good entries this month!