View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #40
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Wow...

[W]hat the FUCK is going on here? Am I the only person who thinks God Particle, possible Black Hole on the French/ Swiss Border, Recreating The Big Bang, etc, are all phrases I only want to read in New Gods? Where the fuck is James Bond and why isn't he KILLING these French fucks before they even push the button? Saddam was invaded and hung for not even HAVING nukes primed for his neighbours. These freaks genuinely risk ending the world!!!!

And for what? To see how the universe might have begun? Who gives a fuck? 5 billion pounds on a scientific folly when old people can't afford to heat their homes or kids are starving? Get outta here, egg-head! I don't care about dark matter, dark energy or even other dimensions. Best case scenario is we're sucked into a black hole, every atom in our body screaming as we die in a nano-second. Worst case scenario we're in The Mist or Cloverfield as Lovecraftian mofos come through this doorway and munch their way through us. Europeans creep me out, but none more so than Euro-SCIENTISTS. I declare a Jihad on all these boffins who risk reality itself in the name of their curiosity. No wonder Pol Pot killed everyone who wore glasses. At least you know where you are with bullies and jocks!!
-Creator of the Wanted comic book, Mark Millar