View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #56
Wutputt
Regular User

Due to the lack of time I have, I’ll only comment my top 5.

Dani: really nice composition of the car standing under the bridge. Great location with some fog in the background and snow on the ground. But the metal wires (or whatever it is) in the top right corner is spoiling the rest of the pic

Dingo: really nice location with the Perth skyline in the background. Also the colour of the f355 really stands out. But one minor drawback is the fact the waterline doesn’t runs 100% horizontally. At first I didn’t noticed it, but when I took a second look, this became noticeable.

Salegosse: great angle, superb quality (really nice polarizer effect). And what a great car. But the Lexus just is ruining this nice picture.

Dodo: even though a red 360 is quite boring, and there’s nothing special about the location, this pic appeals to my due to its simplicity. It would have even been better if there wasn’t a reflection of the guy in the window.

Komotar: Great angle and what a nice location: old school houses, with the aged signs, just perfect. Also the contrast of the yellow car and the old houses in the background really help to give this pic a nice feeling.

So komotar gets my vote!