View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:17 AM   #34
sheruken
Regular User

As Brembo said, Jack was interesting in the initial episodes of the Season. Then I think Locke, Unlocked himself (since he took that bag full of knives and started hunting ).. Naveen Andrews is a brilliant actor, and his character (sayed) is also well written. I also like Sawyer and uhmm.. Kate a bit.. Claire and "Maggie Grace" are good to look at, at times they're just annoying..

*******Could be SPOILERS************

Actually in the start of the season, I just went to IMDB to check where I'd seen the Charlie Character (Merry in LOTR), and there I by mistake read that only one character (from the main ones) dies in the entire season, so I knew most of the time that people who are in danger or almost are about to die, wont actually die, and the one who doesnt seem would die, actually dies, which I already knew he would! .. But it wasnt that bad to know, it did take a lot of tension and drama away when there was a dramatic scene, I already knew they're gonna survive, like Jack, Charlie, Claire etc..

EDIT : By the way PHARZO, That thing "The Link" you've sent is UNBELIEVABLE! I am not sure if thats a spoiler, but its better if you do it after you've finished watching the season.. Is it really the Airline Website??
Its just increadible man.. How did they do that???

***************END OF SPOILERS************