View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #1
MC12
Regular User

Default Car Hunting in St Andrews, Scotland *Vanquish S Sighting*

Hello. I haven't been on the forum for quite some time but i am going to post up some photos of cars i took in St Andrews a couple of weekends ago to get me started off again .

I was just about to head back to the car when a Vanquish passed me. I stood in shock for a moment then i just got a burst of energy and sprinted after it, i have no idea what i think i was trying to do though . I got back to the car and my dad said "We have to go" and i said "No". He then said "Right we are going now" and i said "I don't think so" and i jumped out the car and sprinted up the direction it went and came back to the car 20 minutes later with my dad angry and no pictures and i didn't even see it. I thought that was it but suddenly as we were going home a vanquish s pulled out a road and turned off behind us. I was overjoyed at seeing it again and kept taking photo's so that i would get at least 1 non blurry one. I got a couple of good ones and then he just built up acceleration and just floored it past us (I got a video of it at this point *will upload soon *). A few minutes later he was caught up behind a load of cars again so i got some photos of the back. A few miles up the road he turned off and he was gone 8)

MC12 is offline   Reply With Quote