View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 07:53 AM   #21
volvoman
Regular User

although being belgian, i haven't seen this on television.
i won't try to explain what they are saying, someone has already done that is think. but as i understand every word of it, it's quite funny. you have to know the 2 guys in the video of course. both are very good, somewhat controversial, tv-makers. it's strange that many reckon this to be a german movie. they don't talk like germans at all. and i would seriously doubt the germans would do this sort of things with a german car. they're way too serious for that. the smart is after all a very laughable car, but i like the concept. just wouldn't want to be in one on a motorway between 2 trucks.

well, that's been my first post on this site, and i am pleased to notice a little interest in belgium. although as someone else has already mentioned, we do not have a decent car show. top gear rules...

ave

volvoman

in case you want to know, i drive a gold metallic volvo v40 1.9d 102 hp, a rough fifth of a diablo one might say. a new car's coming in august, exactly the same as the present one, just another color; i'll miss the gold, it's fantastic.