View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 03:10 AM   #14
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by Schwalbe
Originally Posted by bmagni
Originally Posted by everso
RS4 killer?? hahahahahaha......no way in hell.

the "next" M3 can take on the S4, i suppose.....past that, it's pushing its luck! won't stand much of a chance against the RS4.
sorry buddy 335i ~ S4, M3 ~ RS4, CSL no Audi competition
I have some sad news for you mate, Audi quattro GmbH currently proceed some study test on a new Audi B7 RS4 "Plus" version available for late 2008. It's a lightweight version of the RS4 with DSG gear box and the best... a FSI V8 4.2L engine of 480 or 500hp ! Bye Bye future BMW E90 M3 CSL under every road conditions conceivable ! :prr:
do you have the specs of the CSL ?? i don't think so, and clearly theyre gonna crash that thing called RS4 "plus" - still theres no match for the E46 CSL.
Seriously all the way the have to go to compete, the S4 is supposed to match the M3, but it can't it gets awfuly owned, then the RS4 (the past one) which matches the M3, but if it follows the order it should compete with the CSL... double, triple, cuadruple ownage !! and WTF is RS4 "plus" ? an attempt to match the CSL which following the pattern its rival should be an M3 GTR. which in other words should be Audi would get owned... again... whats next ?? "RS4 plus DTM we can't get more words in it but we want to beat the M3" ???
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote