View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 08:08 PM   #11
chest3r
Regular User

Default Re: Top Gear - Season 7 - Ep 1 - 13/11/2005

Originally Posted by PATo355
Originally Posted by chest3r
In the first of a new series of Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head for the Isle of Man to decide which is best: the new baby Aston Martin - the V8 Vantage, BMW M6 or Porsche 911 Carrera S; car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 307 in a hill climb challenge and a supercar - the Ascari AKZ1 takes to the track.
Clarkson will say the V8 is the best of the 3 , just because its an aston , althought he will admit the 911 is a better car , but too clinical ...
Hammond will say the best is the 911 ... he loves that car .
James May will drive the M6 and will hate it , so he will decide on the V8.

Its obvious , but those fucking features are amazing , love the way top gear films the features ... cant waaaait !
Of course JC will say the AMV8 is a great car (even that it's the best car in the world ). That guy really loves Aston Martin's.

But I would prefer to see the M6 beeing tested against the M5 at the TG test track, instead of beeing included in this feature. The M6 is much more powerful that the AMV8 and the 911. And I think the M5 review in the previous series was a little poor. I would like to see more track action 8)